Ventilife Mini-isolator for Rats
Manufactured in four different models, the line of Mini-isolators Ventilife was designed with high technology to contribute to the success of researches.
Highly robust and functional, the Ventilife Mini-isolators offer ease of handling and replacement, and are strong allies of the researcher in their constant search for the advancement of science.
Main advantages and characteristics
- Filter: washable and easy to replace (no need of tools);
- Safeclick closing system: easily opens and automatically closes when placing the top cover;
- Reinforcement stems built in to protect against strains and impacts, extending its life;
- Stainless steel wire lid: Internal stainless steel reinforced frames for longer life;
- Prolonged side borders that promote the "petri" effect, which is essential for insulation;
- Capacity: 5 rats or hamsters;
- In accordance with international standards and legislation "Guide for the care and use of laboratory animals
+ Well Being
In the Ventilife Line, the mini-isolators have air insufflation in their base (bottom of the mini-isolator, according to figure to the side). The clean air, which has passed through the inlet filters of the IVC Rack, enters the mini-isolator by an air diffuser, which aims to slow down and spread the airflow, increasing the comfort to the animals that are allocated in the equipment.
The air exhaustion occurs through gutters around the top of the mini isolator, there being no direct connection between the exhaust gutter and the interior of the mini isolator. In this way, the removal of air filtered by the Top Filter is carried out without the entrainment of particulates (such as shaving powder and pieces of feed) into the exhaust ducts.
- (Lower) Dust Capture - (Lower) Need to Wash - (Lower) Risk of Contamination
IVC Racks Ventilife for Rats
- Optimization of physical spaces;
- Rooms without odors, contaminants and allergens;
- Significant reduction in the cost of air conditioning systems;
- In accordance with international standards and legislation;
- Low electricity consumption.
- Flexible models allowing simultaneous accommodations of two species (one in each compartment);
- Panel type: micro-processed - membrane with easy reading, indicating the saturation of filters and temperature;
- Models for mice, rats, guinea pigs, hamsters and rabbits;
- Transparent doors made of polycarbonate with magnetic closure;
- Excellent sound isolation.